Roanapur Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings I'm Wander

2 posters

Go down

Greetings I'm Wander Empty Greetings I'm Wander

Post by Wander Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Name: Dr. Adrian Perne
Codename: Wander
Affiliation: Lagoon Company
Nationality: English
Military Served: U.K. SAS/SIS

-History-

Adrian Perne was born into a large family of Irish decent located within the London county. At an early age he demonstrated an exceptional talent with 'tinkering' electronics and mechanics. This evolved into a Doctorate in Weapons engineering, developing innovative technologies that led him to joining and serving in the Special Air Service (SAS) as a Logistics officer. His outstanding career led him to a invitation into the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6). There he developed bleeding edge technology for the British miltary. After a friend acquired blueprints and prototypes from Adrian, he was framed for selling his ideas to enemies of the United Kingdom. After escaping incarceration during a transfer, he sought out asylum in another country. This led him to probing for leeds and favors, which brought him to an old friend he met during the War on Terror, Mark 'Infamy' Ryan, a former Army Ranger. He then joined the newly-founded Lagoon Company and incorporated his advanced technology into the Paramilitary force giving it unparallaled military advantage over other similar mercenary groups.

P.S. I think we should all use Infamy's intro as a character template. I'll make a seperate template post that'll hopefully get stickied.

Last edited by Wander on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Wander
Wander

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LucidValvo

Back to top Go down

Greetings I'm Wander Empty Re: Greetings I'm Wander

Post by InFaMY Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Liked that idea about my RP template it's done all who don't make one will be deleted

Also Welcome Back enjoy your stay
InFaMY
InFaMY
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum