Roanapur Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am I doing this interview...

2 posters

Go down

Why am I doing this interview... Empty Why am I doing this interview...

Post by Ninjahippy911 Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Ok.. My name is Lev Stalinkryd

Im into the Russian mafia

Im The stalinkryd family, the family of people who deliverd the message about roanapur city to the owner.

Im the co owner of the Russian mafia

Im 19 years old.

Im from Russia, if you werent retarded you would know that becuase im in the russian mafia.

I was born in Алапаевск (Alapayevsk) a city in russia, I was abducted as a child and i was forced into a shed where all i had was little bits of bred and very slim water. I was there for 6 years and when i was 10 i found a hole in the shed wall that i had widend and then climbed out of. I was found by the police who told me my family had been killed by the Italian mafia. in a missfired drive by. I had heard that my last known relative had been located in the city of roanapur city. I got money by a russian loanshark. he told me the onley way to repay him was by takeing any known chance of mercy by the russian mafia leader Alexi. I was beaten until he say a chance in his heart to let him live. When I was in roanapur city. My relative had died the night before. but i heard about drugs and mischievous weapon dealing and all the profit comeing to it from the Italian mob. i told Alexi threw mail and soon enough him and his mob had moved into roanapur city to lerk for a better amount of money he would onley hope to achieve. Since I told him this he let me join the mob and become the co owner.

Now, get out of my face before i break these cuffs....

Ninjahippy911

Back to top Go down

Why am I doing this interview... Empty Re: Why am I doing this interview...

Post by InFaMY Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Welcome Back hope you enjoy your experience.
InFaMY
InFaMY
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum