Roanapur Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I am InFaMY

Go down

Hello I am InFaMY Empty Hello I am InFaMY

Post by InFaMY Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:13 pm

I am InFaMY I am the Co-Leader of the server and I also invented this RP making the Lore and all that jazz. The basis of the RP is off of a anime called Black Lagoon but I modded the story heavily Lagoon Co. is based off the Heroes of Black Lagoon's company well just the name it was then modded and I added the contractor elements of Army of Two into the company of how you get your payment and what not. well here is my Char

Name: Mark Ryan
Codename: Infamy
Affiliation: Lagoon Company
Nationality: American
Military Served: U.S Army/Rangers

-History-

At age 18 Mark joined the U.S Army eventually qualifying to be in the Rangers he toured Iraq, Afghanistan and, Kuwait during the war on terror. When the War on Communism broke out he was in every major battle during the China invasion and was in every invasion of each country usually participating in the biggest engagements of that current campaign. After the war he found that fighting wars and battles was what he did best so he left the military and with various favors people owed him he gained enough money to create the Para-Military organization Lagoon Company. It was originally stationed in the USA but after many governments began to frown on their existence he packed up and moved to Roanapur where no government goes or really gives a damn.
InFaMY
InFaMY
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down