Roanapur Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I am FINALLY POSTING ON THIS FORUM

4 posters

Go down

Hello I am FINALLY POSTING ON THIS FORUM Empty Hello I am FINALLY POSTING ON THIS FORUM

Post by Glandor Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 am

Hello, I'm Glandor Trayce, also known as Thaddeus Crowley in game.

I apologize for being unable to come on more, schoolwork and all but I'll attempt to come on as much as I can.

Thanks all!

Glandor

Back to top Go down

Hello I am FINALLY POSTING ON THIS FORUM Empty Re: Hello I am FINALLY POSTING ON THIS FORUM

Post by Glandor Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh yeah, and I TOTALLY forgot about this

Name: Thaddeus G. Crowley
Codename: The Demoman
Affiliation: Lagoon Co.
Nationality: Ireland
Military Served: Mercenary

-History-
Thaddeus was born in Newry Ireland, where he had a normal childhood, that is...till' he turned 13, when he learned the wonders of arson. He was naturally born to blow stuff up, he could take several shotgun shells, a nitro tablet he would take from his grandfathers' cabinet and build a grenade with it. At the age of 18 he had left behind most of his renegade ways to carve a life for himself. He found himself a nice girl by the name of Samantha which he would then marry later on and started to look for an honorable buisness. One day however, his life fell apart when he turned 21, as the Chinese Triads attempted to put him out of buisness eventually kidnapping his wife in order to get him to comply...well it worked, Thaddeus closed his buisness...but not before joining the IRA. He learned all that he knows to this day from them, and he picked his old hobby of making homemade explosives up again. This time he had a wider range of materials and built many things that were meant mainly to blow people up with...when he turned 23 he soon found a grave truth. The IRA knew where his wife was and had refused to tell him. He had lost a lot of loyalty he had for them on that day.

Thaddeus was soon sent to Ronapaur, the place the Triads were keeping his wife, as an act of good faith...seeing the violence and overall scummyness of Ronapaur made Thaddeus realize how scummy he had become...he left the IRA and joined the most respectable organization he could find, Lagoon. He truly made a difference here, his talents were right at home...and there he learned how to tinker and to build things from sheer junk...and since then he had made his name in Lagoon...and even if he were to find his wife the next day, this would still be where he would work.

He only hopes that she hasn't given up on him.

Glandor

Back to top Go down

Hello I am FINALLY POSTING ON THIS FORUM Empty Re: Hello I am FINALLY POSTING ON THIS FORUM

Post by JoeKenny Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Don't forget about his awesomely awesome apprentice Razz . I think one day, we should go on a private mission to save your wife by attacking the IRA and finding the disclosed location and rescuing her.
JoeKenny
JoeKenny
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jerkoff Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 am

lol i like the idea

jerkoff
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by InFaMY Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 pm

welcome back Glandor enjoy your rp exerpiance
InFaMY
InFaMY
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down