Roanapur Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power and Prestige: How to earn

Go down

Power and Prestige: How to earn Empty Power and Prestige: How to earn

Post by InFaMY Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:08 am

I know a lot of you have heard me talking about this Power and Prestige system and I would now like to go over some of the outline of how you gain prestige. However first let me explain what the Power and Prestige system is to those who have yet to hear about it.

This system is a points system for the various mobs of Roanapur which will keep track of each current residing mafias progression. The progression is added up by such means for example is the said mafia making money with their main trade (Russian Mafia is selling guns ect. ect.) how many active members does said mafia have. These types of things will earn a mafia prestige which if they make enough they can trade in for more buildings withing their territory or to get a increase of slots so they may staff themselves with more underlings. Many things can be bought with the prestige you earn however buying things with prestige will spend the amount of prestige of whatever you buy with it use it wisely.

Ways to earn Prestige and their amounts

Profit from your mafias main income source (Italians sell drugs ect. ect.): Earns- 25 Prestige
- Profit does not mean sell 1 or 2 shipments this means in 24 hours the each member of your mafia needs to have earned 4 times the amount of cash from what he held at the time he entered the game that day

Successfully Take over a entire territory of a opposing mob: Earns- 20 Prestige

Successfully own a building in anther mobs territory permanently: Earns- 15 Prestige
-To Permanently own a building in a opposing mobs territory if they go to war to attempt to drive you out and lose the building you took becomes permanently attached to your mob enabling that territory to become contested

Successfully defend your Turf from a opposing mafia who has declared war: Earns- 15 Prestige

Strong arm a civilian (Gun Dealer Cook ect) to pay you protection money: Earns- 10 Prestige

Own a entire territory: Earns- 10 Prestige

Have 2 active members in your Mafia (this excludes the Don): Earns- 5

Have a building in contested territory: Earns-5

Own a building regardless if it is in your territory or not each building you own you will gain 5 Prestige: Earns- 5 per building owned
-This does not take effect if you own a entire territory or if you bought the last building in your territory to make the entire territory yours in order to receive this again you must branch out into other territorys either undecided or other mobs

How to lose Prestige

Spend it

Lose a war

Have a member of your mafia quit

Have members of your Mafia be arrested the penalty is more severe if the Don is arrested
InFaMY
InFaMY
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down