Roanapur Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe's Admin Re-App

3 posters

Go down

Joe's Admin Re-App  Empty Joe's Admin Re-App

Post by JoeKenny Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Yes it's been a week :3
Steam Name: [TFPoMS] JoeKenny
Time-Zone: Pacific Time
Avialiable play times 3ish to 10ish. Times may vary. Usually lots of breaks.
Admin Experience: ECG TTT: 2.5 years. CG TTT: 5.6 years. (I gave up both of them after awhile. I got too busy. But now that I have my shit together I have time to be an admin again.)
How Long have I been part of the community: Since Lagoon originally came to Ronapaur, A loooong fucking time ago.
Metagame = Using OOC knowledge to do something ICly
Powergame = Forcing someone in to a roleplaying situation.
NLR = New Life Rule = If you die you forget everything but your name.(And home depending on the server)
RDM = Random Death Match = Killing someone for no reason.
Story: Joe Dibella, Ex-CIA member.He's American, but his backrground is Swiss and Haitain. He has lots of connections to black market dealers making him the ideal gun manager. He also has an extensive past with explosives. He smokes and drinks like no ones business. He almost always has a cigarette in his mouth and a bottle of scotch ready to take a swig from. He's a badass, and he can fuck you up worse than almost anyone out there. He moved to Roanapur after some attacks on the black market he worked for was raided by a Russian Organization known as KWT (Kaiser Weapon Traders) and he met Mark. He's always been in search of his lost brother, Alex; who was taken by the KWT many a year ago. By this point he realised the Russians had beef with him. He devotes his life to finding his brother and a girl and settling down. Only after a while of studying and investigation into KWT revealed that it was in control of many black markets, and considering he was getting a lot of business, the Russians took away what they could, and now he fears for his life. All he wants is two things: 1.His Brother and 2.Revenge. And they know its coming.
Why do I wanna be admin: Because I'm ready to be an admin again. And there would be no other server I would enjoy more to Admin for than Roanapur. I would be thrilled to admin for such a great server. Good day gentlemen. Cool
JoeKenny
JoeKenny
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Joe's Admin Re-App  Empty Re: Joe's Admin Re-App

Post by xXBossedmicXx Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:42 am

Not reading this, space it.
xXBossedmicXx
xXBossedmicXx
Admin
Admin