Roanapur Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Complaint Towards Boss

3 posters

Go down

Admin Complaint Towards Boss Empty Admin Complaint Towards Boss

Post by gomedun Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:27 am

So, first of all hey, you probably know me... So yesterday october 31st I decided to quit server, not because I don't like it, I love the server, I love you guys.. its just well Boss is always bossing and asking fix this fix that, etc. and plus when you fix it, he always tries to make some shit and just breaks everything, changes admin, breaks everything again, and the fact that he just bossed me around all day long, well I have a social life... Don't know about boss so I decided to quit the server. You know no hard feelings, like I was just leaving peacefully. Today, I joined server just to tell boss that there were no hard feelings, im just not fit for so much bossing around, well I left for a little while after I joined, and surprise, surprise.. I was a hobo (admin forceing job) I had 20 cash (boss said he took it from me at first then he said every1 lost his cash, anyways not a time to joke you know..) and Boss said he exploded me a couple of times, (ULX admin command) after I asked what happened, the guy ragdolled and ignited me... so I decided enough's enough so up next you are seeing my valid admin complaint following the format and everything.

Name+ ID: Gomedun+(?)
Admin's name + ID: Boss(XanChi) + (?)
Time: Moinday, November the first, 2010
Your valid excuse: The above stated (General Dick)

Evidence:
(Sorry about the paint shit, not enough time to fire my photoshop Razz)
Admin Complaint Towards Boss 4453350
Please press to see because its a HUGE image, its 6 1680 x 1050 screens, so yeah, thank you very much, and really boss, I want no hard feelings, just don't be a dick, dick.
gomedun
gomedun
Veteran
Veteran

http://governali.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Complaint Towards Boss Empty Re: Admin Complaint Towards Boss

Post by JoeKenny Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Hey Gome, listen, Boss is a little bit... How do I put it, I think he's taking out his life troubles on you, because he has troubles of his own. I hope my assumptions don't bother you boss, I don't mean to offend you, and in a good portion of cases, my assumptions are incorrect, but if that is true, I don't think taking it out on Gome is the proper way to vent. I was bullied as a kid. And you know what the best skill you can have at that point is one of two things: 1. Bad Hearing or 2. Ignoring Whatever is bothering you. I probably sound like a piffy little counsellor, and you definitely don't have to listen to me, but I would hope you seek help, and not take it out on Gome. Anyway Gome, your a valued member of the community, I hope you come back, but if you don't, I would be glad to have you occupy my friends list. Good day me bredren. Razz
JoeKenny
JoeKenny
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBossedmicXx Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 pm

First of all, you were bitchin in ooc when we had new players on. That my friend doesn't attract people. You spam the servers with text screens saying "i'm recording" thus causing the server to lag like shit.

What was the point of showing that I kicked you? Yeah I kicked you because you were breaking two rules.

Second, how do you expect to get any respect from me when you just say shit about me (Ex: you better listen to me or ill tell infamy and he will cum in your ass).

You may ask your self why I hate you with a passion. It is because when you are in the server you are either afk, or just no clipping around the whole map. You do nothing to help our server get members at all, and you barely player the server.

Edit:

I had to code so that all the weapons could work for the players, before I asked you and you just said "I'm tried of you bossing me around", the hell? You are our coder, you asked for the job, I gave it to you.

My point being that you have just been lazy and not doing shit to help our server.

Joe, all I got to say is think what you want to think.

xXBossedmicXx
xXBossedmicXx
Admin
Admin

https://roanapur.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeKenny Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:26 pm

I never had the information you gave, I'm not going to choose either to side with, I say you both drop it and live with it. If Gome really does decide to leave the server (Which would really suck :I) then we would have to deal with it. Again, I will probably never have enough Info to be able to decide who I want to side with, so you can bicker like little girls over who is right or wrong, or lock this post, forgive and forget, and actually RP. Also, I know it is partially Gome's job to get members, but he's the Lua Coder, he does enough work as is to make the server great, and it should be Your or my or other devoted members jobs to get members. So rather than hating him with a passion, hate me with a passion, or someone else with a passion :3.
Also, I'm not saying that Gome shouldn't be doing his best to help the server develop, but people should be able to do what they want to do, and as far as I'm concerned, his job is a Lua Coder, Not a Greeter. Again, Good day me bredren.
JoeKenny
JoeKenny
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down